The Jinja Kiwi Ninja is back

Introduce yourself and tell us about your fish.

The Jinja Kiwi Ninja is back

Postby Acara on 17 Apr 2019 08:50

Well not back in Ireland alas, but back in fishkeeping. As some of you are aware, I returned to NZ in mid 2017. Settled pretty well, good job, good pay, no bills or debt. Came back to spend time with the folks, and to get back into the hunting/shooting, fishing, diving, etc. Bought a few new bang-sticks but that f**ken Ozzie twat in Christchurch is screwing that up big time for us. I managed to be in the courtroom down there for his 2nd appearance, bloody lucky for him(and me)he was only on AVL and not actually in the courtroom.
Anyways, fish. Bought a few tanks about a year ago, yet to set them up. Staying in the old family home, and bro and his family moving out in few weeks, so finally I will have the space to set them up. We have nowhere near the choice of species you have over there, and they are bloody expensive in comparison to Irish prices. Not quite sure what to get, but probably start with my old faves, Sth American cats, etc. Will keep ye posted when I get em up and running. At least heating bills here in summer will be nil. I polanned to get a tank running outside with leopard fish(the livebearers) running, no shortage of bloody mozzie larvae here.

F*ck I miss Irish pubs.
"IT IS MORALLY WRONG, UNJUST AND UNFAIR TO TAX A PERSON'S HOME." ENDA KENNY, 1994.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car
Acara
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Jinja Kiwi Ninja is back

Postby arabu1973 on 17 Apr 2019 11:18

About time, monkey boy!
Drink Coffee - Do stupid things faster with more energy
IFAS Representative
arabu1973
IFAS Representative
IFAS Representative

Re: The Jinja Kiwi Ninja is back

Postby Acara on 19 Apr 2019 08:31

Miss you too bitch
"IT IS MORALLY WRONG, UNJUST AND UNFAIR TO TAX A PERSON'S HOME." ENDA KENNY, 1994.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car
Acara
Administrator
Administrator

Return to About Me