biggest coral supplier in US

Jokes,rants,stories,news banter and everything else.

biggest coral supplier in US

Postby JamieZhu on 16 Mar 2017 17:17

I found a video on youtube while back showing a facility of a coral supplier in US then direct me to its website eyecatchingcoral. I spent few hours checking its stock list, my jaw was on the ground the entire time.
This site soon became my favorite place to go, they have new shipment in every week, sometimes twice a week ... I believe some of shipments came from golden marindo (i so familiar the coral base plate) compare to seahorse only get a shipment 3-5 times a year make me wish I was live in US and only my pocket could get bigger ...
I think you will all notice those photos are over saturated a bit but still some crazy colors ... anyway I think you will find that website on google and your jaw will be at same place as I had :lol: :lol: :lol:
happy reefing everyone, here are some of my favors, a piece of normal montipora setosa is somewhere between 200-250e makes me wonder whats the dmg of a bicolor piece ...

JamieZhu
Adult
Adult

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: biggest coral supplier in US

Postby spons on 16 Mar 2017 17:35

Sweet find...
Any shipping to Ireland?
spons
Adult
Adult

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: biggest coral supplier in US

Postby JamieZhu on 16 Mar 2017 18:03

spons wrote:Sweet find...
Any shipping to Ireland?

US only ... and they do not deal with individuals.
JamieZhu
Adult
Adult

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to General News and Chat