A big thanks to a gent

Jokes,rants,stories,news banter and everything else.

A big thanks to a gent

Postby MrJackDempsey on 11 Dec 2014 00:25

Just to say a big thanks to JoeMac today for everything today - left a very happy soul with loads of goodies but we destroyed the poor man's home what with water everywhere and tank ransacked. Felt really guilty as some of the corals were massive and had to be broken to fit into a dustbin (!), hopefully Siobhan's mince pies were some consolation for wreaked home
Thanks again Joe, and so sorry for the mess but I console myself with my new 'treasures' ;)
Haven't lost my mind,just sold it on E-bay
MrJackDempsey
MFKA Treasurer
MFKA Treasurer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: A big thanks to a gent

Postby mrgk on 11 Dec 2014 02:12

Second that. Absolute gentleman!!
And I did see what you did to the tank, I was late! You ran sacked the poor mans tank. Was sad to see it like that! Hopefully he comes back to the hobby at some stage! And when you do joe, you can have a frag of your own corals. :twisted:

Also Siobhain's mince pies were lovely! I gobbled one down when I was there.
This is a drug and im getting addicted little by little.

mrgk
Adult
Adult

Postby MrJackDempsey on 11 Dec 2014 09:09

Just shows the early bird gets the worm ( or the early worm gets eaten :? ) but it was such a shame to see such a beautiful tank pulled apart ( and I robbed one of Joe's mince pies as well just in case there was none for me !!!) I hope Joe does mind but here a pic of the tank prior to destruction

Again a big thanks Joe and hope you're back to the fold soon, a thing of beauty must be repeated - take good care
MrJackDempsey
MFKA Treasurer
MFKA Treasurer

Postby Siobhan on 11 Dec 2014 14:25

Have to agree what a gentleman Joe is and sorry for the mess..ooops.. you can blame Dave Mark... everything all settled now, youre not getting them back Dave, ya big girls blouse ya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Siobhan, Aquarium Addict!

Siobhan
Sub Adult
Sub Adult

Postby andrewo on 11 Dec 2014 16:11

Good stuff lads/laddies :D Wished I could have join ye.

Tanks looking good there Siobhan :)
-Frontosa Fan
-My previous marine setup
http://irishfishforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=20966
- Latest reef tank
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26918
andrewo
Adult
Adult

Postby MrJackDempsey on 11 Dec 2014 19:36

I've started a new business - hiring corals to add bling to your tank ( Siobhan owes me a bomb - I settle for a nice cake :D ) Great road trip but couldn't get over how shallow dear Siobhan was- commenting g on how many ugly drivers there was on the M50.
MrJackDempsey
MFKA Treasurer
MFKA Treasurer

Postby joemac on 11 Dec 2014 21:35

Thanks all for the kind words...its always nice to put faces to people on the forum and may i add were all a crazy bunch...still giggling about the mess ..while siobhan and i were catching fish and dave mopping the floor eating pies and drinking tea it was priceless....all coral and fish look happy in the new homes...as for mrgk what an organised man collected corals,equipment for loads of people and dropped them to there door and he got a gem of a black tang that rode shotgun with him home lol.....when i get back into the fishy side ill be hitting you all for frags.....thanks again to all hope to see you all again soon
joemac
Fry
Fry

Postby Siobhan on 12 Dec 2014 19:58

feck off Dave, I was shocked and horrified at you :lol: :lol: :lol: and here was I thinking you were such a nice genuine fella, be warned underneath that charming exterior lies a very troubled Dave :lol: :lol: :lol: even the dog nearly pooped on you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Siobhan
Sub Adult
Sub Adult

Postby Siobhan on 12 Dec 2014 20:01

All settled really well Joe, you can come knocking on my door for frags anytime ( coz Dave is never getting those corals back ha ha), and thanks Andrew, tank is finally starting to get over a horrific outbreak of hair algae, from what I have been told this was maybe due to starting with too much all in one pellets.... tough lesson number 323!!!

Siobhan
Sub Adult
Sub Adult

Return to General News and Chat